[STDS-802-16] Result of MAC control message break-out session

A MAC control message break-out session was held last night to discuss the plan to resolve ~150 MAC message comments. It was agreed that all MAC message comments and contributions are divided into buckets as per MAC message. A coordinator or co-coordinators are assigned to lead the harmonization effort. A excel file was uploaded to the Temp folder (see link below) that shows the coordinator and bukets of comments and contribution. Please review the excel file, and let me know if I have missed any MAC message comments or contribnutions. All coordinators need to complete harmonization by noon 3/17 (Wed), so we can present the harmonization result to the MAC sessiion in the afternoon.  |

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/802.16mMACmessagecleanupworksheet.xls

Thanks for your coorporation on this effort.

Joey