[STDS-802-16] [16mSync] Harmonization on Ranging messages

Dear All

I resend this e-mail because I heard that many people didn't receive this e-mail .

You can find the merged contribution at

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/C80216m-10_0222r3-mergedversiontentative.doc

Thank you,

Last night, Kelvin and I were assiged as coordinators of AAI-REQ/RSP/ACK messages.

So, we have tried to merge all relevant comments into one contribution.
But, we didn't add any new proposal into the merged contribution unless they are fully harmonized.

Finally, comment 105, 106, 107 and 110 has been merged into one contribution.

Recommended resolution based on the merged contribution is as follows;

comment 105: will be treated separately without any texts related with RNG-REQ/RSP/ACK messages.
comment 106: accepted 222r3
comment 107, 110: superceded by comment 106

Following comments are not dealt with because those are not fully harmonized yet.
comments 109, 110, 113, 116, 117, 118, 120, 121, 122

Although comment 122 and 126 have no reject reply comments,
they are not considered because they are related with other features such as capability negotiation and BW request and allocation.

If you have any comments on the merged contribution or recommended resolution,
please let us know.

Thank you,

Jaesun Cha

Senior Engineer
Wireless Access Technology Research Team
Mobile Telecommunication Research Laboratory
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
TEL: +82-42-860-5587, FAX: +82-42-861-1966