[STDS-802-16] Session registration fees payment can be made only from Monday, April 05, 2010

Hi all,
    The payment gateway is only running in the test mode currently. Therefore, I request you not to try making payment till you receive an email from me to do so.

Here in India the banks may not do any transaction/processing on March 31 and April 01 due to the financial year ending. Moreover, April 02, is a holiday due to Good Friday. Therefore, the payment gateway is expected to go in to the live mode only on Monday. Once this is done I will send you a mail.

Regards
klutto