[STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee: M2M CC#4 Update - PAR Scope Discussion Summary + CC#5 bridge details again

Dear 802.16 M2M Fans,

After the CC#4, where we had a PAR scope discussion, we kind of reached the following general view on how to address the M2M PAR Scope.

I would not want to suggest that this provides us precise language, because it does not. But the intent is to have PAR language agreed to in the next call CC#5 with this as a framework to start drafting it.

The next call is on April 28th and the Agenda will be: PAR Form Updated Draft for May Session & Study Report Final Draft.

CC#5 Bridge is again provided below:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 07:00-9:00 AM US Pacific Time
916-356-2663, 8-356-2663, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 4527661
Live Meeting: https://webjoin.intel.com/?passcode=4527661

Thanks & best regards,
jose