[STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC): M2M Study Report and PAR & 5C

Dear 802.16 M2M Fans,

After six conference calls, the 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC) has developed a M2M Study Report that is uploaded.

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/80216ppc-10_0002r6.doc

Special thanks to HanGyu Cho our editor and all the contributors who helped develop this Study Report Draft for discussion and approval in the May Session #67 next week

I’ve also uploaded a draft M2M PAR Form and Five Criteria

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/80216ppc-10_0003r3.doc

Thanks again to all the contributors who helped make this working draft possible. I plan to also request Roger to allot time for introducing this working draft during the WG opening plenary.

I will also post a PPC M2M Status report by Friday this week.

Hope to continue the M2M discussions next week.

See you all in Bangalore.

Thanks & best regards,
jose

(802.16 Project Planning Commitee Chair)