Re: [STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC): M2M Study Report and PAR & 5C - Call for Comments - Deadline May 10th 5PM IST

Corrected subject line. Deadline is May 10th 5PM IST.

Thanks & BR,

jose

From: Puthenkulam, Jose P [mailto:jose.p.puthenkulam@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 11:18 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC): M2M Study Report and PAR & 5C - Call for Comments - Deadline May 9th 5PM IST

Dear 802.16 M2M Fans,

If you have comments on the 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC) M2M Study Report or the M2M PAR & 5C also please upload them using commentary to the PPC upload directory.

Commentary is here: http://dot16.org/Commentary/

For the M2M Study Report please use the BallotId: M2MStudy

For the M2M PAR & 5C please use the BallotId: M2MPAR

PPC Upload directory is http://ppc.wirelessman.org/

Please submit them by Monday May 10th 5PM Indian Standard Time (IST)

Thanks & BR,

jose

(802.16 Project Planning Commitee Chair)