[STDS-802-16] [802.16m][MAC PDU AHG] Please review the resolutions recommended so far

 Sent: Rakesh Taori <rakesh.taori@samsung.com>
 Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:03:26 +0000 (GMT)
 Subject: [802.16m][MAC PDU AHG] Please review the resolutions recommended so far

Dear all,

The MAC PDU AHG has identified the following 44 comments as being in scope of the MAC PDU AHG discussion.

3, 12, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33,

34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44,

45, 46, 47, 48, 51, 52, 54, 55, 56, 57,

58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67,

68, 70, 193, 194

if you are of the opinion that some comments should be omitted from the list , or certain other comments should be added to the list, please let us know.

I have uploded two files to the "tmp" directory

(a) An Excel file: http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/MAC_PDU_comments-clean-r1.xls

(b) A commentary database: http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/80216-10_0035r1-MAC-PDU-MondayPM.cmt

When you view the excel file, and you find that the the comment number (first column)  is colored "green", then this means that the AHG has proposed a resolution for this comment. You can view the resolution in the commentary database (the second file) corresponding to that comment.

Kindly review the resolutions that we have made so far.

We wil request the TGM chair to grant us another AHG session on Tuesday evening to resolve the remaining comments. We will work on the same database. Thank you all for your participation.

Thanks and KInd Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Taori,

Principal Engineer,