Re: [STDS-802-16] [E-MBS] Recommnded resolution for E-MBS

Dear Ron and all,

According to the previous uploaded spread sheet (http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/LB31a_Recommended_Resolution_E-MBS.xls),

we have made Commentary Format and uploaded it to the temp directory.

You can find it with following link;

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/80216-10_0035r1_Tuesday_PM_merged-E-MBS.zip

Please note that Resolved Comments are “Marked.”

Thanks and BRs,

Eunkyung

Eunkyung Kim

Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)