[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Sponsor Ballot Opening, P802.16m

P802.16m/D6 <http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216m.html> is now in Sponsor Ballot, closing on 9 July ET. See the announcement below for further details. If you are a member of the Sponsor Ballot Group, you should have received instructions on participating using IEEE-SA's myBallot system.

If you are not a member of the Sponsor Ballot Group, you are not entitled to vote. However, you may submit comments directly to the WG for consideration. These should be prepared in Commentary using the Ballot ID "sb_16m" and submitted to the "sb_16m" folder of the 802.16 upload server <http://upload.wirelessman.org>.

Sponsor Ballot Group members may also submit comments in Commentary according to this procedure. However, please be aware that no comments submitted directly to the WG will be considered as part of a Disapprove vote. For any comment to be considered as a valid element of a Disapprove vote, the comment must be entered into the myBallot database by the voter.

After the ballot closes, we'll transfer all comments into a single Commentary database for comment resolution.

Finally, if necessary, your comments may refer to an uploaded contribution document. Contributions must follow the usual WG submission procedures <http://ieee802.org/16/submit.html>. In order to ensure that all parties to the Sponsor Ballot are explicitly aware of your contribution and where to find it, it is essential that you refer to it properly, by document number (not by file name) in your comment. Upload your contribution to the "TGm" upload directory.

Roger