From: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>
Date: 17 June 2010 11:57:44 PM GMT+08:00
Subject: [802SEC] 17JUNE2010 SASB decisions on 802 projects

All,

Below are the IEEE SASB decisions from today's SASB meeting.

Regards,

--Paul

Approved Standards:

P802.3ba/D3.2 (C/LM) IEEE Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements Part 3: Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection (CSMA/CD) Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications - Amendment: Media Access Control Parameters, Physical Layers and Management Parameters for 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Operation - Approved

P802.11p/D11.0 (C/LM) IEEE Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements - Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications - Amendment 6: Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments-Approved
P802.16h/D15 (C/LM) IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems - Improved Coexistence Mechanisms for License-Exempt Operation Amendment-Approved

Approved PARs
IEEE Computer Society/Local and Metropolitan Area Networks
P802.16n IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks Part 16: Air Interface for Broadband Wireless Access Systems
Amendment: Higher Reliability Networks - Approved

Withdrawan PAR
IEEE Computer Society/Local and Metropolitan Area Networks
P802.1H Recommended Practice for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Recommended Practice for Media Access Control
(MAC) Bridging of Ethernet in Local Area Networks
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.