Re: [STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #69 in St. Petersburg, Russia: Registration is open!

Sorry to bother you on the email list; but I figured this may not be
my own problem.

The registration payment via credit card is EXTREMELY hard to use.
first after inputing credit card info, it ask "To use this card in the
system please proceed through autoverification. Proceed."
then I need to input my cell phone# to get a SMS password for the
transaction, which never comes in. I assume US phone number should
look like +11234567890. Did I miss anything?

Thanks
Best regards, Xiangying