From: Jaeweon Cho [mailto:jaeweon.cho@samsung.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 5:06 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [MC Adhoc] Adhoc discussion plan

Dear MC fans,

A commentary database for Multicarrier Adhoc Discussion has been uploaded to Temp directory.

The comments found in this database includes,

-       14 comments in Clause 16.2.3, MAC: MAC Control messages; MAC MC

-       18 comments in Clause 16.2.8, MAC: Multicarrier operation

-       4 comments in Clause 16.3.3, PHY: Frame structure (I requested them to move to MC Adhoc today).

I also uploaded a excel spreadsheet to show a list of these MC comments and classification.

Note that the Adhoc discussion will be run by using the commentary database.

In addition, I am considering that several issues (need to be harmonized) are deferred to tomorrow evening.

E.g. Global-CFG, MC feedback, and MC PHY (carrier group).

I am going to deal first easy comment today. Lets discuss the detailed plan in the beginning of tonight discussion.

Best regards,

Jaeweon