[STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee: M2M System Requirements Document Updated

Dear 802.16 M2M Fans,

After the second PPC conf call yesterday, we have updated the M2M System Requirements Document (IEEE 802.16ppc-10/0011r1). It is available in the PPC upload directory. (http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/80216ppc-10_0011r1.doc )

Please suggest all further updates (as input contributions) based on this version. We will be accepting further changes based on this document in St. Petersburg.

 The document still contains some bracketed text that still does not have consensus, but we can discuss these further during the PPC F2F session next week.

Thanks to all those who helped with contributions to update this document and also those on the conf calls helping move the document forward.

Also thanks to Jin Lee from LG Electronics for helping serve as the technical editor for this document.

Also if you have further updates to the M2M Study Report (IEEE 802.16ppc-10/0002r - http://ieee802.org/16/ppc/docs/80216ppc-10_0002r7.doc ) to keep that document up to date, those are also welcome as input contributions.

Have a safe trip to St. Petersburg.

Thanks & best regards,

Jose

(802.16 Project Planning Committee Chair)