[STDS-802-16] 802.16 MEF liaison ad hoc: Wed morning

Peretz Feder will chair a meeting of the 802.16 MEF liaison ad hoc as follows:
-Wednesday morning, 8 am - noon
-Cumberland D

The purpose is to develop (or initiate the development of) a draft response to liaison statement IEEE L802.16-10/0110:
<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-10_0110.pdf>
LS from Metro Ethernet Forum] Second approved draft of MEF 22.1 Mobile Backhaul - Implementation Agreement Phase 2

Although the room is assigned from 8 am until noon, I can't be sure that the meeting will run the entire time.

If possible, please let Peretz know of your interest in participating.

Roger

Begin forwarded message:

Hi Roger,

We are pleased to confirm that this request is confirmed for “802.16 MEF liaison ad hoc”
for Wednesday, 8a-12n in the Cumberland D – Exhibit Level.

Thanks, Dawn

Hello Roger:

I need a room to run the ad-hoc meeting addressing MEF’s request to obtain comments from 802.16 members for the second approved draft of MEF’s 22.1 Mobile Backhaul Implementation Agreement Phase 2.

Please advice where and when we should attempt the ad-hoc meeting.

Thanks, Peretz Feder