[STDS-802-16] [802.16 PPC] Call for Contributions (Session #71)

Dear 802.16 Participants,

As per the recommendations/decisions captured in the Session #70 closing report ( http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/ppc/docs/802.16ppc-10_0016r2) of the 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC), contributions are invited on the following topics:

1.       Study Report on Hierarchical Networks (http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/ppc/docs/80216ppc-10_0008r2.doc )

2.       Inputs for the Study Item on “Vision for Services and Capabilities of Systems Beyond IMT-Advanced”

3.       Inputs on the potential study items listed in Project Planning MAP (slides 10 and 11 of the closing report) or proposals for new study items.

Notes:

For item #1 mentioned above, if we are to submit a PAR, we need to distill down the architectural viewpoint and actually state what functionality is needed at the air interface. When submitting contributions, please think of what should be stated in Sections 4 and 5 of the PAR document.

For item #2, keeping in mind the background of this study item itself as well as the expertise that 802.16 can offer, please limit your contributions to the format and scope of how we can provide inputs to the ITU-R Workshop and possibly on the timing of the future developments.

Please upload the contributions, formatted in accordance to the  PPC contribution submission guidelines (http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/submit.html ), to the PPC folder in http://upload.wirelessman.org , by Jan 5th AOE.

Thanks and Kind regards,

Rakesh Taori,

802.16 Vice Chair.