[STDS-802-16] 2011 and document numbering

Dear 802.16 Friends,

First of all, I'd like to send you my best wishes for a great 2011 and thank you for your great contributions and productive joint activities in 2010.

On a mundane matter: we'll soon need to roll over our document numbering from "10" to "11" to indicate the new year. However, in order to minimize confusion at the upcoming Session #71, let's stick with "10" through the session. Afterwards, once the documents are archived, I'll update the server settings for the "11".

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week.

Regards,

Roger