Re: [STDS-802-16] Moving to new opportunities

Scott,

It truly was a pleasure working with you.

I have only had the pleasure of working with you since 16m started, but I have come to know you as a highly professional and a  very diligent person. Releasing all those 16m drafts in time would simply have been impossible without your dedication and support. Thank you so much for your effort and dedication.

Your contributions will truly be missed in 802.16.

I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. It would be great, if our paths would cross again.

Thanks and Regards

Rakesh.