Re: [STDS-802-16] [802SEC] Farewell letter from staff liaison

Dear Mike,

Thanks so much for your support through the development of many IEEE 802.16 standards. Best wishes in your new assignment.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Marks
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>