From: Dave Ringle <d.ringle@ieee.org>
Date: 26 January 2011 8:03:02 AM MST
Subject: [STDS-WG-CHAIRS] IEEE-SA Policy and Procedures (P&P) Changes- January 2011 - Important - Please read

All,

The current version of the IEEE-SA Standards Board Bylaws is available at:

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/bylaws/index.html (HTML version)
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/bylaws/sb_bylaws.pdf (PDF version)

The current version of the IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual is available at:

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/opman/index.html (HTML version)
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/opman/sb_om.pdf (PDF version)

The text of the changes made to these documents (approved by SASB/BOG in 2010) can be found at:

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/policy_rev.pdf

Please read through these changes so that you are familiar with the current P&P.

If you have any questions, please contact me. [Please do not reply to all unless you want all to view your comments. Thank you.]

David L. Ringle
Manager, IEEE-SA Governance
IEEE Standards Activities Department
445 Hoes Lane