From: 류기선 [mailto:kiseon.ryu@LGE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:21 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] FW: Meeting scheduled: 16p PWR RG CC#2 (Feb 18 09:00 ZE9 in https://experience.webex.com/experience)

Dear 16p members,

The WebEx and bridge information for the 2nd conference call of the PWR RG is given below.
I’ve heard the complaints about the limited participants (i.e., up to 15). Now up to 25 members can join this call. I’ll share the material for the call ASAP.

Thanks,
Kiseon Ryu
PWR RG Chair

Meeting information