[STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Plan and Bridge details for CC#2

Dear PPC-HN members,

Agenda slides for the CC will be uploaded to the PPC directory before the meeting.

Contributions were suggested to upload to the ‘PPC folder so they may be archived for later reference.

Also, please check for the document with the merged proposed text from previous CC in the PPC directory, which will be further updated with any uploaded text by companies.

The following are the bridge details for this week conference call.

Time for the CC has been set to 6AM PST, 25th Feb. (11PM , 25th Feb. Korean time). I hope this is acceptable by members.

Meeting information

Topic:    HN CC#2