Re: [STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Bridge information and Agenda for CC#3

I’ve clarified the time schedule for PPC-HN as highlighted below. Sorry for the confusion.

From: Inuk Jung [mailto:inuk.jung@LGE.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:57 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Bridge information and Agenda for CC#3

Dear PPC-HN members,

The following are the agenda and bridge information for the upcoming conference call #3.

Due to failing phone quality, we werent able to agree on specific date and time for the call.

Since we had one call early and late (or vice versa), the time for the next CC is set to 3rd March, 4PM PST.

Agenda:

-       Review of uploaded contributions (*Please upload contributions 1 day prior to the call for pre-view)

-       Unbracketing remaining text from last week CC (updated text from last CC will be uploaded to the PPC folder as a revised version to C80216ppc-11_0002.doc)

-       Discussion plans for PPC-HN Session#72

Bridge Information:

-       Topic:    HN CC#3

-       Date:     Friday, March 4, 2011

-       Time:     Thursday, 3rd March, 4PM, PST (Friday, 4th March, 9:00 am, Korea Time)

-       Meeting Number: 334 019 905

-       Meeting Password: hnconf

-       Webex link:

https://rst.webex.com/rst/j.php?ED=165548077&UID=493351537&PW=NODA1ODBiMTA1&RT=MiM1MA%3D%3D

-       To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

https://rst.webex.com/rst/j.php?ED=165548077&UID=493351537&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&SHA2=CpUTDgHh7bwVUo0yLRxcDMryryj-bbYQhjvIhqR2XGo=&ST=1

-       Dial in number:

Global: +82 (31) 810-3013 (*I apologize that we only have a Korean international phone number available.)

Passcode: 414981#

Best Regards

Inuk Jung

PPC-HN adhoc lead