[STDS-802-16] Maintenance TG Report

Dear Colleagues

Please find links for contributions submitted in maintenance group to address L802.16-11/0002 and L802.16-11/0005.

I would like to highlight some observations and technical changes to these two liaisons.

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/Maint_db/80216maint-11_0002.doc

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/Maint_db/80216maint-11_0003.doc

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/Maint_db/80216maint-11_0004.doc

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/Maint_db/80216maint-11_0005.doc

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/Maint_db/80216maint-11_0006.doc

For 80216maint-11_0002 “Contention Bandwidth Request Interaction with Sleep Mode”,

the place of remedies could be placed or rewritten on proper sections.

For 80216maint-11_0004 “SCN-RSP retransmission in absence of SCN-REP”,

we restrict the use case to Report mode = 0b01 or 0b11 instead of all cases.

For 80216maint-11_0005 “MIMO plus Beamforming Support”, the suggested remedy only defines the new items in TLV. However, this may not be sufficient due to no modification in previous PHY related sections. Reader may lose foundations to interpret this changes. This may cause confusion for the reader if we only change the TLV without supporting material describing couple details in PHY section. Maybe we can include some explanation depicted in L802.16-11/0005 to PHY sections. We didn’t make any change on this remedy.

If you can share your views or suggested remedies, we will bring back to maintenance group section for discussion. Thanks for your comments and advices in advance.

Best regards,

Zheng Yan-Xiu

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.