Re: [STDS-802-16] Maintenance Task Group Affairs

Yan-Xiu,

I was not able to submit a reply comment to the one and only comment in the cr73-2009 database, because the comment does not have a number. Nevertheless, here is my recommendation:

My reply recommendation: Rejected.

My reply comment reason: This contribution imposes new, non-backward compatible requirements on base stations. For base stations deployed in 802.16-2009-only networks, it makes no sense to implement the changes proposed in this comment, so the comment/contribution should be written in such a way that it does not affect such base stations.

Thanks,

Erik