Re: [STDS-802-16] M2M Specific Reflector

Dear Ron

But, I have not received any response on the subscription and I found that my status is  still "not subscribed".

I also tried to subcribe to 16m mailing list and succeeded in subscribing without any problems.

I was told that my colleagues in ETRI had the same problem.

So, I'm wondoring whether or not all M2M members succeeded in subscribing to M2M specific mailing list.

If many people have the same problem, then I think we have to use a normal 802.16 reflector for 16p ad hoc discussion until the problems are fixed.

Can you clarify which mailing list ad hoc members have to use?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jaesun Cha

Senior Engineer
Wireless Access Technology Research Team
Mobile Telecommunication Research Laboratory
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
TEL: +82-42-860-5587, FAX: +82-42-861-1966