From: Rakesh Taori [mailto:Rakesh.Taori@samsung.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:43 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PPC] Wednesday AM2 Session Cancelled

Dear All,

Since we were able to utilize the Maint TG Session yesterday to

-       Come up with recommendations for! the WG o ssing the 802.16 Rev and 802.16.1 drafts (including the timeline), and

-       Develop guidelines for 802.16p and 802.16n PAR modifications and new PAR submissions,

and given that there are no other PPC contributions pending for presentation, the PPC session planned for Wednesday 10:30 AM is no longer necessary. So we are releasing that slot.

As discussed in the Maint session yesterday, we are still holding on to the Thu AM2 slot in case we identify the need to further disc! uss the d span lang=EN-US>draft editing matters.

Thanks and Regards

Rakesh Taori,

Chair, 802.16 Project Planning Committee