[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #77: hotel reservations open

IEEE 802.16's Session #77 will be held on 16-19 January 2012 in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. This Working Group interim session will part of the "IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session" of IEEE 802 Working Groups addressing wireless technologies.

An announcement is attached below. For more details, see the links at the Session #77 web site <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg77>.

Hotel discounts are available if booked by 18 November.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>

Begin forwarded message:

Good Day All,
We are pleased to announce the January 2012 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session is scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront in Jacksonville, Florida USA January 15-20, 2012.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW and Registration will be live in November 2011.
Please share the enclosed information with your Working Group members.
JANUARY 2012 IEEE 802 WIRELESS INTERIM WEBSITE

IEEE 802 Wireless Hotel Reservations Available Now

Hyatt Regency Jacksonville

IEEE 802 WIRELESS GROUP RATE
Early Bird Group Rate $149 US/Night*
*Single/Double before November 18, 2011 subject to availability, plus applicable taxes.
Standard Group Rate $159 US/Night*
*Single/Double after November 18, 2011 subject to availability, plus applicable taxes.
Group Rate Extended Dates
January 8th through January 27th subject to availability
WEB RESERVATIONS
TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS
+1 (888) 421-1442 for North/South America,
+1 (800) 945-0917 for Europe/Africa
+1 (800) 524-9288 for Asia/Australia.
HYATT REGENCY JACKSONVILLE ADDRESS
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, Florida USA 32202

RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE
 (subject to availability)
December 16, 2011 6PM Eastern Time
CANCELLATION POLICY
6PM Eastern Time Day of Arrival
Please contact us directly if we may be any assistance in your preparations for the event.
Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Wireless Meeting Planner