Re: [STDS-802-16] Jim Carlo

I am very sorry to here the bad news and 100% agree with Roger.  I new Jim only from the 16 work and recognize him as great person, Jim way and his positive altitude and his contribution, innovation. Jim improve the live for big portion of the people in the word that are using the 802 standard. I salute him as well.
Zion Hadad

Sent from my iPhone