[STDS-802-16] assignment of input documents

Folks,

In preparation for Session #78, I've created a spreadsheet of input documents from the Mentor database:
http://inputs.wirelessman.org/

I've added an "assignment" column to indicate my proposed assignment of the document. At the WG Opening Plenary, we'll introduce the Gdoc and Gcon documents, assigning some to a TG and dealing with others during the Plenary.

We'll review the assignments during the Plenary. I'll need to add in the documents that are submitted between now and then.

Roger