[STDS-802-16] Maint Status update

Dear all,

During this morning, we have reviewed the LS from the WiMAX Forum. The associated commentary database has been updated accordingly. The commentary database is uploaded to temp directory on http://dot16.org/ul/ul.cgi

The draft contributions are upload to https://mentor.ieee.org/802.16/documents

All comments regarding to IEEE 802.16.1 have been addressed during the meeting. We will visit the rest comments regarding to IEEE 802.16REV3 this afternoon.

Please review these contributions and commentary database. If you have concerns, please send e-mail to me or come to Maint session to raise the associated concerns.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Zheng Yan-Xiu

P.S. Thanks for Harry’s careful and fruitful comments

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。