[STDS-802-16] notes on Recirc #37a and Recirc #38a

WG Letter Ballot Recircs #37a and #38a are now open. Sorry for the need to issue corrections in the announcement emails.

In both cases, the initial ballots failed to meet the 50% return ratio requirement. Therefore, the recircs are being conducted for 30 days, with the entire draft open to comment. In both cases, if you already voted in the initial ballot and you do not vote in the recirc, your previous vote will be carried forward. If you did not vote, you have the opportunity now to do so, and I encourage you to proceed. I have not yet processed the deletion of voters who failed in their obligation to vote in these two ballots. I will wait until the conclusion of the recircs, crediting ballot participation to those who vote in those recircs.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>