[STDS-802-16] 802.16 Comment Resolution Telecon of 2012-04-18 (P802.16Rev3/D5 and P802.16.1/D5)

At Session #78, the WG scheduled a teleconference for 18 April (5 AM UTC) to resolve any comments arising in the Sponsor Ballot of P802.16Rev3/D5 and P802.16.1/D5.

The two drafts are currently in 15-day recirc (closing 2012-04-14).

If we do not receive comments, the meeting will be cancelled. However, to prepare for comments, I have done the following:

*scheduled the meeting on the WirelessMAN Interactive Calendar, with telephone dial-in info
*posted a draft agenda

The agenda includes links to two on-line spreadsheets. These will be populated with the comments prior to the meeting. During the meeting, the resolutions will be entered into the spreadsheets. It will be useful for participants to have Internet access during the call so they can follow the discussion.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>