[STDS-802-16] P802.16Rev3/D6 and P802.16.1/D6 to recirc and RevCom; status of Maintenance TG meetings

Thanks to the prompt editing of Zheng Yan-Xiu, P802.16Rev3/D6 and P802.16.1/D6 have been posted. They are both now in Sponsor Ballot Recirc through 8 May.

Both drafts stand at 100% approval. I don't expect any further comments. I have submitted both drafts to RevCom, where they are on the agenda for review on 7 June.

At this point, it seems that there is no need for the Maintenance TG to meet at Session #79, so I have removed its meetings from the schedule. If maintenance-related issues arise, we can handle them in an ad hoc fashion in Atlanta.

Regards,

Roger

The minutes of this meeting are posted <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.16/dcn/12/16-12-0285.pdf>.

The agreement of the meeting was to make changes that will update both drafts to D6, initiate recirculation ballots, and submit the drafts to RevCom.

Roger

Dear Yan-Xiu,

We received reply comments from one person (me) on each ballot.

In order to make the meeting a little easier, I have entered the reply comments directly into the spreadsheets under review, using Columns V and W.

I did not make any suggestions regarding the two comments about the padding nibble in Rev3/D5.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>