[STDS-802-16] Session #79 inputs and meeting agendas: Plenaries, Study Groups, PPC

Folks,

Most of the input contributions for Session #79 have been received. For each, I've assigned a group for their consideration. You can find all this information here:
http://docii.wirelessman.org

That page offers a new front end I've created to access all of the IEEE Mentor documents. It has some friendly new features, including batch download by ZIP. You can also filter the table using the filter boxes below it.

Given the contributions, I've extended the Session #79 agendas page:
http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg79/agenda.html
to include draft agendas for the Study Groups and the Project Planning Committee, as well as the Plenary meetings. These agendas will be further refined prior to the meetings.

Roger

Folks,

I've posted draft IEEE 802.16 Session #79 WG Plenary Meeting Agendas:

These will evolve. Comments welcome.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>