From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Subject: approval of IEEE Std 802.16-2012 and IEEE Std 802.16.1-2012
Date: 13 June 2012 12:06:52 PM EDT
To: dot16 dot16 <stds-802-16@ieee.org>

I have been officially notified that the IEEE-SA Standards Board, on 8 June, approved two 802.16 standards:
P802.16Rev3/D6 (to be published IEEE Std 802.16-2012, a revision of IEEE Std 802.16)
P802.16.1/D6 (to be published as IEEE Std 802.16.1-2012, a new standard)
I will forward the two official announcements to the reflector.

This approval followed the unanimous recommendation of RevCom on 7 June.

I'd like to send thanks and congratulations to the Maintenance Task Group, and especially to the Zheng Yan-Xiu, who doubled as both Chair and Technical Editor of both projects.

The IEEE editorial staff is current preparing the drafts for publication. I am seeking an editorial team to assist by reviewing the work of the editors. Please let me know if you can assist.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>