Subject: Congratulations!
Date: 17 August 2012 9:17:21 AM MDT

Hi Roger,

On behalf of the IEEE-SA let me congratulate you and your entire working group on the publication of IEEE Std 802.16-2012 (official publication date today 17 August 2012). I would like to Thank you and Diane for all of your hard work in ensuring the publication of the document. We were able to publish approximately 9 weeks from approval. ...

Thank you!