[STDS-802-16] proposed earlier close of Session #81

Folks,

The Session #81 Closing Plenary is currently scheduled for the Thursday evening slot. I intend to reschedule it to the PM2 (4-6 pm) slot so we can close by 6 pm.

This would entail elimination of the two scheduled meetings in the PM2 slot: GRIDMAN and HetNet. Based on my impression of the expected workload, I don't think that will be a problem. If necessary, those groups can schedule an evening meeting earlier in the week.

Please let me know if you have any concerns so we can work around them.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>