[STDS-802-16] Approval of IEEE PAR P802.16r: IEEE Std 802.16 Amendment Project for Small Cell Backhaul (SCB)

Folks,

As expected, the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 5 December approved IEEE PAR P802.16r, the IEEE Std 802.16 amendment project for Small Cell Backhaul (SCB). The final PAR and Five Criteria document is here:
<http://doc.wirelessman.org/16-12-0587-05>.

We had already issued a Call for Contributions on this topic, with the expectation of approval. I've updated that Call for Contributions to refer to the approved version:
<http://doc.wirelessman.org/16-12-0678-02>.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>