[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Liaison Statement : Schedule for updating Recommendation ITU-R M.1457 to Revision 13

We have received a Liaison Statement from ITU-R Working Party 5D regarding updating IMT-2000 to Revision 13. I have posted it:
    https://mentor.ieee.org/802.16/dcn/14/16-14-0097.pdf

The immediate deadline is soon: in order to participate in the update, we need to provide an initial ("Meeting X") notification by 20 January 2015. This could be developed in the 802.18 TAG.

Roger