Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16q-2015 Approval Notification

I would like to participate in the editorial review

Jaesun

2015. 2. 18., 오전 5:10, HARRY BIMS <harrybims@ME.COM> 작성:

I’m raising my hand for editorial review.

Harry

On Feb 17, 2015, at 10:00 AM, Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org> wrote:

Folks,

P802.16q/D4 has been approved as IEEE Std 802.16q.

Congratulations and special thanks to the Project Chair, Harry Bims, and the Editor, Jaesun Cha.

Please let me know if you are able to serve on the editorial review team to review the final version for publication.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Marks,

RE:  NEW P802.16q (C/LM)  Amendment for to IEEE Standard for Air Interface for Broadband Wireless Access Systems: Multi-tier Networks

Dear Roger,

I am pleased to inform you that P802.16q was approved as a new standard by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 16 February 2015. A copy of the document
will be forwarded to the Standards Publications Department. The editor assigned to work on the project will contact you.

An approved IEEE standard will remain active for ten years. If the Sponsor does not complete a revision process within ten years, the
standard will be transferred to inactive status.

It should be noted that any negative balloters have the right to appeal. Please consult the following web pages for information on this process:

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/bylaws/

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/opman/

Please contact me if you have any questions prior to speaking with
your editor.

Sincerely,