[STDS-802-16] Fwd: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Student Paper Contest Launched!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Student Paper Contest Launched!
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:04:11 -0800
From: James P. K. Gilb <gilb@ieee.org>
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

Dear EC member, please pass this on to your Working Groups

The IEEE 802 and the IEEE Standards Education Committee are sponsoring a
Student Paper Competition with cash prizes, travel grants and an
opportuntity to present the paper at the IEEE 802 Plenary meeting in San
Diego on 26 July 2016. More information can be found on the IEEE 802
2016 Student Paper Contest web page
(http://www.ieee802.org/StudentPaperContest/2016/index.shtml).

If you know any students or professors that may be interested, please
pass this on along with the attached flyer and send me and Tim Godfrey a
note that you contacted them (so we don't send multiple announcements).

Thanks

James Gilb
Subscriptions: http://wirelessman.org/reflector.html