From: Glenn Parsons <glenn.parsons@ERICSSON.COM>
Subject: [802SEC] Working ballot for P802c
Date: June 22, 2016 at 1:31:25 PM MDT

Colleagues,

The editor, Roger Marks, has created a new draft IEEE P802c/D1.0   Overview and Architecture - Draft Amendment: Local Medium Access Control (MAC) Address Usage:

802.1 has now started a WG ballot on P802c/D1.0:

As this should be of general interest, I would request all 802 WGs to make the initiation of this WG ballot known to your WG members.  We are encouraging comments from all 802 WG members.  I would encourage WG chairs to handle this as most appropriate to your WG -- that is either:
- encourage your WG members to provide comments directly in response to the 802.1 WG ballot
- perform a comment collection in your WG and provide an aggregate ballot comment to the 802.1 WG ballot

Please contact me with any questions.

Cheers,
Glenn.

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1