[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Publication of IEEE Std 802.16-2017 (2 March 2018)

I echo the congratulations on the publication of IEEE 802.16-2017.

Cheers,

Roger

Subject: Publication of IEEE Std 802.16-2017 (2 March 2018)

Hi Roger,

Congratulations on the publication of IEEE Std 802.16-2017.

Thanks to you, Harry, Ron, and the rest of the working group members for your time and efforts in completing this revision!

A special thanks to Diane Lacey for doing a fantastic job of editing and managing the publication.  We published this 2700+ page revision just under three months after approval - due to the diligent editing and querying by Diane prior to approval and the coordination and timely review between you, Ron, Harry and Diane. Again, many thanks to all of you.

Best regards,

--

Lisa Perry
Sr. Program Mgr., Content Production & Mgmt.