[RPRWG] Re: Pre-registration

I am sure many of you are wondering as well.
The web-based pre-registration is not on line
yet. FaceToFace Communications is attempting
to make it secure and requires a bit more time
to get it going.

I will advise once it is on line.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems