[RPRWG] Reminders for May Interim Meeting

RPRWGers,

1) Please remember that voting on objectives could flow into
friday morning as well, but that we are committed to
ending the session no later that 1pm.

2) Presenters must get me their preliminary slides by May 7 at
12 midnight their local time (or my local time, whichever comes
later.)

Drew Glista gets a free beer for delivering his presentation
to me today.

3) Changes to the presentations are allowed, but then require
paper copies to be given out at the meeting. I'll try to
send out an estimate on the number of attendies next week.

I will keep the web-site updated along with zip files that
have just the updates. I will try to have a CDROM on site
and possibly a server with an ethernet attach. (Depends
on whether I can get an old lap-top to work as an FTP server).

4) I am still open to co-ordinating people on the pro and con
side of particular motions to enable 5 minute presentations
on the objective.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems