Re: [RPRWG] Uploads should be done tomorrow morning the latest

My apologies for bringing this up, but I'm one of the strong believers
in saving trees. If documents are going to be put up on the web by
tomorrow, everybody will have plenty of time to read the presentations.
May I suggest people can download these, and for any last-minute changes
by speakers audience can just listen to the presentations and then
decide which ones they'd like to have a hard copy. You will have updated
presentations after the meeting is over anyway, so people aren't likely
to save the hard copies and carry them home.

Math:

25 presentations (approx). * 120 =    3000 pages total by all authors
from different companies.

For each person in the audience to take home, number of sheets: 25 * 10
sheets approx/presentations = 250 pages. These are certain to be thrown
away before they fly back home from Orlando.

Presentations are not as dense as papers, and there are many sheets
containing introduction or repeat materials. I am personally not in
favor of making 120 copies and bringing them.

From ATM Forum days I remember speakers bringing extra copies and no one
bothering to come up and pick up a copy. Speakers end up throwing them
away.

Regards,
Pankaj