[RPRWG] Objective classification spreadsheet

Title: Objective classification spreadsheet

I received several requests to post the spreadsheet I was using to classify 802.17 objectives. I've attached it to this email. I don't guarantee its accuracy w.r.t. vote counts, or movers/seconders (I let Mannix and BJ take care of those in the minutes) -- but I captured them as best I could.

I hope this was helpful to the group, and I'm happy we were able to plow through as much as we did today.

Best regards,

john
Optical Ethernet Marketing
* Tel 770 708 7375   (ESN 268)
* Fax 253-981-8720 * Email  jhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Mail  Nortel Networks, Mail drop 05U-02-A60
        5555 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30004, USA

master_list_04.xls