[RPRWG] Danger, Recruiter using my name falsely

RPRWGers,

I have just been informed by one of our members
that someone posing as a Cisco employee and using
my name as a reference asked for a list of contacts
(names, numbers, etc) to join a special User Group.

This is a sneaky recruiting trick and I urge you to
warn your co-workers about it. I promise that I
will not every have anyne contact you on my
behalf without informing you in advance of the
possibility and the reason.

Therefore, if anyone contacts you, or someone in
your company in this manner, please try to get
their name and phone number and send it to me
so that I can deal with them.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems