Re: [RPRWG] Rings and Ringlet?

Ananth, I am sure that your system is doing it automatically, but it is
completely out of order to send a note to the IEEE 802.17 reflector with the
notice:

"Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its
Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx and delete this mail
from your records."

Therefore, I hereby request that you find out how to send messages without
that inappropriate notice.  After you are able to do so, please re-ask your
question.  It is not a difficult one to answer.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chair, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187