[RPRWG] Dialog on issues, comments, etc.

Colleagues,

Draft 0.1 has been up on the RPR web for a week now, and I have yet to see any significant
dialog on the issues that have been outlined in the draft by the editors. (I also have not
received any formal comments from RPR WG members.) Please note that there is only
about a week left to go in the comment period, and about ten days to the meeting, so I
strongly urge all concerned parties to start their comments about these issues now.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
Chief Editor, RPR WG